First Time Car Buyers – Get on the Road TODAY!
Ed Morse Delray Toyota has a program designed especially for you. Qualified applicants can drive off in a new Toyota today, even if you have limited credit history. You may be eligible to lease or finance even without a co-applicant. Not only will we help put you behind the wheel of a new Toyota, finance or lease contracts may help qualified applicants start to build a healthy credit profile.
- Credit Line . A FICO score of 610 or above. No 90 day past due or more accounts, charge-offs, collections, repossessions or foreclosures in your credit history.
- References. Three personal and verifiable references.
- Employment. Verifiable proof of a full-time job, which you've held for at least six months.
- Sufficient Income. Your income must be enough to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments, and be consistent and verifiable. Your monthly payment may not exceed a certain percentage of your gross monthly income. See your dealer for details.
- Vehicle Insurance. You must show verifiable proof of insurance, as required under the terms of your contract. See your dealer for details.
- Minimum down payment. Minimum down payment is 10% of MSRP or the agreed upon value of the vehicle, whichever is less (excludes any rebates or dealer incentives).
- Other restrictions may apply. See your dealer for details.